1. Source of static electricity: The static electricity sources that affect the circuit mainly include human body, plastic products and related equipment. Among them, the static power source from the use environment has the following items:
1) Objects and materials.
2) Floor, work table and chair.
3) Work clothes and packaging containers.
4) Painted or waxed surfaces, organic and fiberglass materials.
5) Cement floor, painted or waxed floor, plastic floor tile or floor leather.
6) Chemical fiber overalls, non-conductive work shoes, clean cotton overalls.
7) Plastic, box, box, bag, tray, foam pad.
2. Failure mode of electrostatic discharge: sudden failure and potential failure.
3, anti-static measures:
1) Training of static electricity knowledge and related technologies for personnel using static sensitive circuits.
2) Establish an anti-static work area, use static-discharge floor, anti-static workbench, anti-static grounding lead and anti-static device in the area, and control the relative humidity to 40 or above.
3) The damage caused by static electricity to electronic equipment may occur in some small details in peacetime, and attention should be paid to the details.
4) ESD damaged equipment should be marked and should not be confused with normal equipment.
5) ESD safety and control procedures: establish a complete ESD static management system to enhance the usual detection.
4, transportation and packaging
ESD sensitive equipment should always be stored in an antistatic bag or container during daily operation.
The above is the protection knowledge of electrostatics in LED display. In production and life, it is worthy of our high attention, so as to minimize the damage caused by static electricity.
find out ceiling fan according to the blade quantity, different blade makes different style
Ceiling Fans,Intelligent Ceiling Fans,Flushmount Smart Ceiling Fan,Large Intelligent Ceiling Fans
Jiangmen MagicPower Electrical Appliances Co.,Ltd. , https://www.magicpowerfan.com